There is much to report on the garden since the last update, but I’ll have to save those for another time.
However, tonight we picked quite a few peppers and a few tomatoes. Here’s the rundown of that:
- 66 Jalapeno Peppers, weighing 31.35 ounces
- 25 Cayenne Peppers, weighing 4.80 ounces
- 18 Ancho Peppers, weighing 40.20 ounces
- 12 Red Serrano Peppers, weighing 3.10 ounces
- 2 Thai Peppers, a.k.a. “bird peppers” (that smallest pepper you see)
- 1 Habanero Pepper, weighing 0.30 ounces (gallons of these will be ready soon)
- 13 Bloody Butcher Tomatoes, weighing 19.05 ounces
- 14 Roma Tomatoes, weighing 23.60 ounces
- 20 Golden Pear Tomatoes, weighing 6.30 ounces
There are plenty of peppers and tomatoes already picked in the past week, so I’ll probably be busy with those this weekend. I use a few the other day to make some hot sauce, so watch for that post soon.